Our Green Services
Kiewit Building Group has the expertise required to help guide you through the green building process. We have been building green for over a decade and have over 150 LEED Accredited Professional on our staff, experienced in all aspects of the LEED Certification Process. This means whether you plan to pursue LEED Certification or not, we can help you make the most of your sustainability choices throughout the project.
- Kiewit Standard Green is a set of sustainable measures we incorporate on all projects – LEED or not. It’s our way of building in the most environmentally responsible manner because it’s the right thing to do.
- Kiewit Select Green is a combination of sustainable services offered to clients that want to maximize certain sustainable aspects of their new facility without undergoing the formal LEED Certification process.
- The LEED Certification option is intended for projects formally seeking LEED certification. Our teams are well-versed in helping identify strategies that meet the desired certification level. Our services group also offers LEED Consulting services for those clients seeking services to manage the LEED submission and certification process.
- The Green Globes option is intended for projects looking for a green certification that includes a focus on operations, maintenance, and overall building performance. Our services group includes Green Globes certified team members if you are considering this route.
- The Green Guide for Healthcare option is for our healthcare clients that wish to address operations, maintenance, and overall building performance for their facility. This is a self-certifying program which our services team can help you navigate.